Retaliation Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mick Foley ushers in a New Era!

Go down

Mick Foley ushers in a New Era! Empty Mick Foley ushers in a New Era!

Post by Randyyyyyyyyyyxx Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:02 pm

Cameras start rolling as the crowd erupts with cheer for there is a new era in the wrestling world! It’s time for a fresh start in the world of wrestling as Retaliation Wrestling looks to put themselves on the map.

The cameras then point to the announcing team for Rundown where Corey Graves, Tom Phillips, and the o-so-lovable Mauro Ranallo stand by their desk.

Mauro: “Mamma Mia ladies and gentlemen isn’t it a great time to be a wrestling fan? We welcome you to Retaliation Wrestling where our GM Mick Foley is ready to kick us off!”

Cameras then cut to the entrance ramp as the crowd waits for Mrs. Foley’s Baby Boy.

The crowd erupts as Foley’s music hits the arena! Foley comes out with mic in hand and a familiar looking sock hanging out of his left pocket. He makes his way down to the ring receiving a standing ovatition from the crowd.

Foley: “Wow! This is incredible huh?! Man we here at RW Welcome you fans to something new, something never seen before, and we’re happy to bring it to such a loyal community! Ya know, when I first started my career, before I was getting thrown off cells and getting my ear bitten off, I never thought I could be where I am today. A legend. I thought I would just job out to Taker and Bret and those guys my whole life. But hey, MRS. FOLEY’S BABY BOY IS HERE! Now moving on from me, let’s talk about our current stars like Johnny Gargano, Aliester Black and Goldberg, fricking Goldberg man! And trust me, there’s many more! But tonight I announce our FIRST official match here in RW Rundown, it will be Johnny Gargano, versus, Aliester Black, in a submission match! Once again we here at RW thank you for coming to join our family. And before I go...Have a Nice Day!”

Foley’s music hits again as he puts down his mic and receives more cheer from the crowd. It is truly a new era in the world of wrestling. What does RW have in store for the future?

End RP.
Randyyyyyyyyyyxx
Randyyyyyyyyyyxx
Admin

https://retwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum